Let me preface this article by saying that I used to be just as guilty as most in that quest to appear fit, trim as well as healthy. After being a fat kid, We became obsessed with exercising and weight control and carried that mission all through my life. Gym rat and carb counter, supplements, diet products and any edge I could come up in that eternal battle against the bulge. From the outside, I had succeeded a lot more than most.
I did novice competitive bodybuilding up until age 48, as well as won a few Masters Division trophies. In our early fifties, my wife and I, who both work hard in internet marketing, are the picture associated with health and fitness in the eye of many. At the same time, both of us bemoaned constant aches, joint problems and phantom ailments that never got identified. It became an internal good-natured game of one upping each other and who the worse condition of the day. Trips to the doctor's office grew to become more and more common, because did pickups in the pharmacy.
It was easy to dismiss as part of being over the hill, once we justified it. For me it was even easier to play-off, because years and years of aggressive sports such as soccer, baseball, and even boxing and martial arts performed havoc on my important joints and what else could be expected from the long trail of broken bones, sprains and muscle pulls. Hello, you have to pay the price We told my wife as I inched out of bed in the morning, grimacing for some minutes until issues got in equipment. I even noticed over the last five or so years that mood swings and depression began to kick into gear and become more challenging with each passing year. That was even easier to write off mentally, attributing it to being in business with my spouse and the financial pressures associated with that in addition maintaining my own full-time other career. The reality of planning retirement, becoming a new grandparent and trying to help my very own young adult kids make their way into the world added to this tension, albeit some of it had been good stress. That wouldn't start to buckle a bit under this kind of load?
Then, through almost a stroke of luck, I ran across something that has had the most dramatic effect on the quality of my health, each physical and mental, that I would have ever imagined. I'd always been a user of diet products as well as diet soda along with other beverages, which were standard for me. The stockroom shopping center near all of us started carrying Very Light powders, in bulk, at a very low cost. I started by using their as my main beverage and significantly increased the amount I drank. I created constant intestinal distress, light-headedness, increased joint pain, irritability, and bad emotions. (Yes, even worse than usual). I was totally puzzled as to what was going on as well as increasingly frustrated that my doctor could not pinpoint it. Within passing my wife pointed out her problems using Equal (aspartame) and after reading the label saw that it was the sweetener used in Crystal Light. Having a powerful interest in nutrition along with a science background, I dived into researching aspartame.
After a few hrs on Google one night, I walked into the bed room with my mouth dropped. I told wife that I was shocked that such an additive was actually allowed on the market. I read the whole story how our trusted FDA backed away from any independent research which showed these hazards, and relied about the studies done by Monsanto, caffeine company that possessed it. Even an FDA panel rescinded authorization in the early eighties because of studies showing it caused seizures and brain tumors in lab animals. Through politics and monetary stress, they gave within. FDA Commissioner Arthur Hull Hayes overturned the panel's recommendation, as well as granted full authorization. Within three month's of this approval, Mr. Hayes reconciled from the FDA to accept another position. Wish to guess what that was? The paid consultant with regard to Searle, who happens to be the actual pharmaceutical arm associated with Monsanto that manufactures aspartame.
The breakdown products of aspartame within your body are methanol and chemicals, both know toxins. Yes, methanol, the same item we add to fuel. I guess that was meant to jump start our engines each morning with a bundle of Equal upon our cereal. To make a long story short, and save some of the more technical aspects for any future article, by eliminating this one product through my diet for good, 95% of every ailment, ache, and pain offers totally disappeared. My mental outlook continues to be dramatic as has my tolerance to stress. Like night and day has been my experience and that i only wish I had this information much earlier in life. Please make use of my experience because the basis for doing your personal research into this particular additive and the almost one hundred bad side effects attributed to it. The next time you raise a glass in "Cheer", allow the image of a packet of Equal put on your mind, with only a hint of chemicals. Don't get me incorrect, formaldehyde is a great item, if you are embalming a corpse. Do not become a walking one
Article Source: articlemotron . com
No comments:
Post a Comment